Tasmanian High Tea
The taste of Tasmania in a decadent high tea, featuring the best Tasmanian produce with locally hand crafted breads.
Our talented pastry chef hand makes all of our delectable morsels using locally supplied ingredients with a twist of native bush ingredients.
Local produces such as Roland Range Meats from the foot hills of Mount Roland, Cape Grim Beef from the north west tip of Tasmania (the cleanest air in the world), famous Cheeses from King Island, organic locally grown vegetables, fresh salmon from the ice cold waters of the west coast.
Click images to view
- Assorted Sandwiches
- Nichols smoked chicken and avocado baguette
- Macquarie Harbour smoked salmon and cream cheese rulard on rye
- Cape Grim Beef pastrami and house made mustard pickle club
- Organic locally grown cucumber and dill fingers
- Pure Foods fresh range Devilled Egg, Pepperberry mayo
- Roland Range lamb sausage rolls
- Mini quiche loraine
- Curried forest mushroom and spinach puffs
- House made lamington
- Anvers chocolate mud cake
- Native mountain wattle seed cheesecake
- House made macaroons
- House made scones & preserves, Chantilly cream
- $55/person includes tea or coffee
- $65/person includes glass of Tasmanian sparkling wine
- $80/person includes glass of French Champagne
To be served in the lounge, between 1.30pm and 4.30pm
*Note to Guests – From February until the end of March 2020, The Tavern Bar & Bistro will be closed as it undergoes upgrades. During this time our Tasmanian High Tea will not be available. Bookings will be available adter the Tavern Bar & Bistro renovations have been completed.
Booking essential through reservations on email [email protected]
*Available every Saturday commencing 6th July 2019