The perfect wilderness venue for your special day.
Pristine lakes, rugged mountain peaks and ancient towering forests create a striking backdrop for your wedding. The World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park in the Tasmanian highlands is one of the last wilderness regions on earth. On its doorstep is the rustic retreat of Cradle Mountain Lodge.
Your guests will love the breathtaking scenery, cosy cabins and magnificent meals, not to mention a superb choice of alpine activities and indulgences. Contemplate the majesty of the mountains on an adventure trek, followed by a blissful alpine body treatment in our award winning Waldheim Alpine Spa.
In the evening, you are drawn to the warm glow of the open fire in the Lodge as you reminisce with family and friends.
Cradle Mountain Lodge is the perfect setting for a wedding celebration of just two, or up to 90 guests. No matter what the size of your celebration, you will be offered personal service and attention to detail.
For more information on Cradle Mountain Lodge as a venue for your special day please contact us via telephone: 03 6492 2144 or email: [email protected]
Wedding Package Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change depending on Government taxes and/or policies.
- Rates are quoted in Australian dollars and Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently 10%, included.
- Rate are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 is required for your wedding ceremony within 14 days of confirmation.
- Final payment of balance for wedding ceremony and reception packages is required 30 days prior to arrival for all bookings.
- 75% payment is required for cancellations between 90 and 31 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment required for cancellations for 30 days and prior to arrival.
- Full Cradle Mountain terms and conditions