Services & Facilities
- Reception is open from 7.am-10pm daily
- Check-in from 2.00pm, check-out 10.00am
- Major credit cards and EFTPOS accepted
- Porterage available (if required, charges apply)
- Waldheim Alpine Spa – open 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (advance bookings highly recommended)
- Daily Activity program
- Television (in Tavern)
- Pool table
- Complimentary board games (available from reception)
- Car parking
- Public phone in lodge, in-room phone services in cabins (subject to a valid credit card pre-authorisation)
- Baby sitting (subject to availability, charges apply payable directly to sitter)
- Guest laundry and ironing rooms
- Cots available (free of charge)
- Cradle Mountain Lodge Store – souvenirs, snacks, clothing, film and limited personal items.
- Conference Centre. Maximum capacity 65 people.
Mobile Phone and Internet Access – It is important for visitors to Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge to understand that as we are located in a wilderness area access to mobile telephone networks and internet connections are limited. The Telstra Next G network does provide some access around parts of the Lodge and surrounding accommodation however connection to other networks is not available. If you have specific concerns in relation to mobile phone or internet coverage please feel free to contact us. It is interesting to note that many visitors to the Lodge find the escape from such technology one of the most enjoyable aspects of their stay.
What to Bring
Warm clothing, walking shoes and socks, camera and binoculars, waterproof coats and clothing. Swimming costume for use at spa facilities.